Why Choose SmartLife?
- SmartLife has choices – SmartLife (an independent insurance agency located in the mecca of savings – Walmart) does your insurance shopping at no cost to you. Since SmartLife represents many different insurance companies that offer a wide variety of coverage options and price points, we can find a better value for your insurance dollar. In fact, we represent at least 20 insurance companies in each state, while most agents funnel their clients to a few insurance companies or just one.
- SmartLife agents are licensed experts – Insurance can be a complicated purchase. It’s not like you’re buying a new phone or tv. You’re buying a promise of protection that could potentially make or break your financial well-being. We can explain the complexities of insurance in simple terms, helping you make smart decisions. Think about it. Why wouldn’t you seek the advice of a licensed insurance professional to be certain that your home, auto, business or family are properly protected?
- SmartLife agents are local – SmartLife agents are in local select Walmart stores and thus you’ll see us every time you shop. Our agents aren’t faceless voices on the phone. We are accountable to you and are around when you need us.
- SmartLife agents are personal advisers – Working with you face-to-face, your SmartLife agent becomes your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs, whether it’s about appropriate insurance coverage or recommendations for other financial needs. We’re here to improve your financial health.
- SmartLife has savings – We want to lower your monthly living costs, so besides great pricing on insurance and meaningful referrals, we provide our SmartLife Savings app as a free benefit to all our clients allowing them to save hundreds of dollars per month on restaurants, travel, movies and entertainment.
- SmartLife hopes to be your consultant for a lifetime – We are here to help you through all the changes in your life, whether you’re going from renting an apartment to buying a home, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy, or looking to cover that retirement condo. We want to make sure you live a SmartLife!